Eobd2.fr here offers a coding example on how to get Porsche front sidemarkers to act as “Turn Signals” with Porsche OBD diagnostic systems.
Porsche model example: Cayman S
1) Install Porsche Piwis tester 2 dealer V14.75 software on Panasonic CF-30 laptop
2) Connect the piwis tester diagnostic system with vehicle via diagnostic socket
3) Select Vehicle type : Cayman
4) Select the control modules from the drop-down menu list, select “FRONT”
5)?Some function options are list under Cayman FRONT control module program. Select “Coding” from the list
6) Pull down the drop-down menu and pick up “Side marker or direction indicator light. Direction indicator lights” and start modifying coding with ?>>?button.
7) Save settings and back to main function menu to project other coding options. If necessary, try a test drive to enjoy the coding results.