I have received my TCSCDP DS150 Pro this morning and have no problem installing the software. When the installation was finished, I tested on my car and it worked all right. However, when I start the software again this afternoon, a window pops up saying “File corrupted! This program has been manipulated and maybe it’s infected by a Virus or cracked. This file won’t work anymore” and then the software would not be opened. Is there something wrong with the software? How can I fix it?
The issue could be caused by the following reasons:
1) The anti-virus software or virus on your PC may have destroyed TCSCDP DS150 software.
2) The operating system on your PC does not support TCSCDP DS150 software.
3) There is other OBD diagnostic software on the PC and will interrupt TCSCDP.
How to fix the issue:
1) Uninstall other OBD diagnostic software if there is one or more.
2) We suggest TCSCDP DS150 software installed on XP system or on XP mode in Windows 7 system. If the O/S that TCSCDP is installed on your PC is not the two mentioned above, please give another shot.
3) Disable the antivirus software on the PC during installation.