Lexia3 Diagbox is possible to erform various customize settings, disable day time running lights (DRLs) included. Latest Lexia3 V48 Diagbox V5.75 is available in eobd2.fr at a perfect price €65.
Here is the step-by-step guide of turning off DRLs with lexia 3 Diagbox diagnostic interface:
1. Install Lexia 3 Diagbox software
How to install Diagbox V7.57 for Lexia-3 PP2000 Citroen and Peugeot
2. Plug the lexia 3 diagnostic interface into the OBD socket
3. Select Citroen in Brand selection menu
4. Select vehicle model: DS3
Validate VIN (Check mark)
5. Select Diagbox application
6. Select Global Test
7. Select Diagnosis
8. Select Built-in System interface (BSI)
9. Scroll down to Vehicle Configuration, click OK
10. You will be able to view lists of customize settings, like hazard warning lamps, fog lamps day time running lamps etc.
Click Simultaneous illuminations of the day running lights and sides lights, change the status “yes” to “NO”
Daytime running lights are successfully disabled.
I have this Jeep Cherokee limited Edtion 2002 lost all key, I have news keys from dealer and i have pin code. So, I have tried programming new key with x-100 and MVP but can’t communicate with car. Then I guess for jeep with MVP I need use CHRYSLER 138/139 adapter!!
Then an experienced locksmith shared with me that he tested and the CHRYSLER 138/139 adapter works perfectly in MVP. It connects to the JEEP Cherokee limited very well. This CHRYSLER 138/139 adapter is not the one that comes with the MVP, but the one they sell separately. Like:
The seller suggests this adapter is for T300 key programmer, but also for MVP according to the test.
Additional info, MVP clone can´t read pin code on Jeep cheroke limited Edtion 2002, but get pin code by dump from immo box.