1. Old mileage value display on the dashboard, it is 201318km
2. SVDI is well connected to the dashboard and the computer.
3. Open “ABRITES Commander for Peugeot/Citroen 5.10″, select “20. Multi-in system interface (BSI) -CAN”, click “Special Function” at the bottom right corner, then click “Mileage Recalibration”
4. Input vehicle information, including model of vehicle, unit, current mileage, new value the owner want to calibrate. As the following picture show,
Model of vehicle: Peugeot 307 2005+
Unit: JCI BSI (2004-2008)
Current value: 201318km
New value: 206000
Then click “écrire”
5. One window pops up, click “Ok”, and another window pops up reading “Checking correction capabilities of the counter km from BSI, thank you patient” , and please wait.
When you wait, you will find SVDI main unit flash yellow light and no mileage value display on the dashboard.
Another window pops up reading “Note: to complete one operation, thank you switch off the ignition and remove the for 60 seconds”, click “OK”
6. At this time, the new mileage value display on the dashboard, it is 206000.
FVDI ABRITES Commander related products:http://www.eobd2.fr/wholesale/fvdi-abrites-commander/