I just bought a Citroen c4 grand picasso 1.6 hdi fap and 2011 EGS6 and therefore I want a diag tool. I also saw that there was different cable in my family there are 2014 c3 806, 206, 5008 …
I understand nothing between lexia, PPS2000, xs Evolution diagobox …
Can you explain to me so that I understand better between hardware and software. After the issue or buy it at the best price / quality and we have sure it works
Answer from one experienced technician:
Simply explain, lexia is the old Citroen diag software. PP2000 is the old Peugeot diag software, diagbox and it is the common diag program PSA for 2 or 3 years.
Diagbox also included the two programs and PP2000 lexia.
XS is changing the name of the diag interface PSA. You can find
The site you advised one interface is € 67 (sold out) apparently supports 307
and another interface is 47 €, which one to take?
It takes very often (if not always) as the flasher.
the interface 67 € is better.
There are different posts or talking to flash the interface according to the version of diagobox, should I do this manipulation?
There is a very strong chance. But it will not be enough to overcome your fear, it’s not complicated.
I have a 2006 Ventra C Z19DTH with the error faults detected: Steering Angle Sensor Signal C1532-05 Circuit Open or High Voltage History. I got the old power steering pump water changed. Now my power steering water works only that remains my control lit abroad approx 20 second after start the engine. I went to the technician and was told to get the CIM recalibrated.
I learn from him quickly and I have myself own an Op-com diagnostic interface, cheap €19 in Eobd2. Here we go:
1) Disconnect the battery and the steering angle sensor lose its basic setting
2) Remove airbag and steering wheel following the usual precautions
3)Move the center rotor of the CIM to align the 2 triangles
4) Connect the op-com interface with computer via USB port than install the software
5) Plug the op-com unit into the vehicle USB port after succeeded installing software
6) Op-com will turn out the ESP light but not very first and second time
7) Turn on the vehicle ignition switch and start the vehicle.
8) Drive in a short distance straight line on a level surface at the speed not higher than 20 km/h.
9) When the steering wheel is straight, stop the vehicle with the wheels pointed straight. Make sure the vehicle is not move again.
10) Come to the op-com main function menu, select “Op-com Diagnostic”>> Vehicle year “2006”>>Vehicle model “Astra-H”>>Body>>CIM (Steering Column Module)>> Measuring block 3>>Steering Angle Sensor offset – set to 0.00 by slightly moving steering wheel
11) Back to the CIM screen, select “Programming”. Enter the security code if the system asks for it. Then click “Yes” when the system accepts the security code.
12) Go back to the programming screen, select “Steering angle calibration”, if the system still showed steering angle calibrated, choose “No, choose Activate and waited”. Otherwise, select “Yes” when the system displays steering angle calibrated.
13) The ESP light then came on with ignition as normal and went out after a few seconds
I am going to investigate another 10 pieces of op-com for a cheaper price and make some benefits by selling to local Opel owners.