My brother recently tried to find for his 2012 Honda CR-V a well-performed auto diagnostic tool. He is very familiar with auto parts and some basic repair knowledge, while has no idea about how to choose a tool which does benefit his car to the most.
Exactly, I cannot give any good recommendation. So I turned to ask Eobd2.fr engineer for help, once helped solve my problem patiently and successfully. And my e-mail was got immediate reply, which is shown below together with my coming letter.
I write to you aimed to find a really useful and compatible auto diagnostic tool for my brother’s 2012 Honda CR-V. According to his requirements, I concluded all the highlights as follows:
1. The device must contain main basic diagnostic functions; it had better do some ECU programming.
2. It needs to be compatible with wide range of car models. Although it will, at present, be mainly used for his car, I do not it only supports few models, especially support most of the Asian car models.
3. It had better equip with WIFI function, it is, at least, allowed to use USB cable for connection.
4. Update can be easily operated via internet.
5. No activation or registration before using.
I have already caught your main ideas from the coming e-mail. Here I would like to recommend you VDM UCANDAS. Exactly, this tool has recently been updated to the newest V3.8, which add it more new feature to support diagnostic work.
The multi-language VDM UCANDAS is a wireless auto diagnostic tool with powerful function, such as read and erase DTCs, datastream, actuations, ECU initial startup and more. For car models, it covers 47 car brands, which popularizes Europe, Asia, Australia, USA and China.
And now you only need to pay €210.00 to get it home, it is worth buying for car maintenance.