Super VAG K+CAN Plus is available to update online, and now it has been updated to the newest V2.0 available on Eobd2 shop. Here offer you the specific method to do the update step by step as follows:
1. When update, you need to download the USB driver or find appropriate driver from the built-in CD-ROM.
(Download website: http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/CDM/CDM%202.04.16.exe)
2. Decompression driver, if it is successful, the driver is shown below information:
3. To find out the USB cable comes with machine, and connects Super VAG K+CAN Plus 2.0 device with the computer, you will be prompted to install driver, and after successful installation, it will prompt you to use USB device now.
4. To pull up and plug in Super VAG K+CAN Plus-side USB line, you can see device LOGO information on the screen, and also the BIOS version number and serial number information.
5. Input 0 in keyboard, when appear the following interface, it means the device has entered the state to upgrade.
6. Run updater V1.2.exe on your computer update software, if the upgrading software in normal operation, the interface will appear as follows:
7. Choose the correct communication port, which you can set in operating system “Device Manager”.
Click “Control Panel”
Double-click “System” icom
Click “Hardware” tab
Click “Device Manager”
Expand “Ports (COM & LPT)” tree by clicking on the “+” icom
8. Choose FORMAT option.
9. Click the UPDATE button, the system enters into the upgrade state, if update successfully, it will show following information:
14. Select “Language” item, press OK button, and choose the language.
Product Link: http://www.eobd2.fr/super-vag-k-can-plus-20-740.html