FVDI PSA is out of stock currently.SVDI PSA for Peugeot and Citroen vehicles is a newly launched replacement of FVDI PSA.
Below is the SVDI PSA VS. FVDI PSA different and similarities:
1) Software version
SVDI PSA ABRITES commander: V5.1
FVDI PSA ABRITES commander: V6.3
2) Free software:
Buy SVDI PSA Commander you can get free Tag key tool software. Buy FVDI PSA commander you can get Hyundai, Kia and Tag key tool.
SVDI PSA commander is much cheaper than FVDI PSA commander. FVDI PSA takes €320.00 while SVDI PSA costs €235 in eobd2.fr.
1) Buy SVDI PSA Commander for Peugeot and Citroen you can also get free V5.8 Tag key tool software.
2) Same language coverage:French, English and Turkish
3) Same operating system: Windows XP (SP2 or later) Professional Version
4) Same function: Identification, basic diagnostic (read/clear DTCs, live data etc), Electronic control unit configuration, ECU programming ( Read/Write eeprom from EDC15, EDC16), PIN code reading by OBDII ( CAN bus), Mileage recalibration by OBDII in BSI module (CAN bus), Instrument cluster ( CAN ), C5, C2, Key programming
5) Same vehicle coverage: Both of them are dealer level tool for Peugeot and Citron. Detail vehicle coverage please check our webpage.
I picked up a pretty mess of odometer correction device labeled Super VAG K+CAN V4.6 for my 2006 Skoda Fabia RS TDi. Recent days my TDi’ second-hand cluster is reading too many miles. It displays 350,000 miles but it actually running approximately 268,000 miles. I had to lower the mileage.
I first download the manual on the web of my supplier and followed on the instruction guide. Selected odometer adjust button on the main menu, and selected the odometer type (my Fabia supports K-Line protocol) and later corresponding instrument. I have luck to be shown the old mileage directly because I have heard that some vehicle has to enter the old odometer manually. Then I entered the new miles and the equipment started to update the dashboard. When the update completed, the current odometer is set. I was warned to set the day and time back to normal otherwise will not able to start the device ignition. The former old odometer is no longer in the computer and the new mileage is stored in the dashboard.
I have lost the driver in the software CD, and I found myself a link to download the software. I have reset airbag error code, programmed new keys with VAG K+CAN interface. I have not tested TV activation function. I just run an upgrade to V4.8 this morning. It was easy to operate under the update video guidance.
It did work no problem on my Skoda, my suggestion is that check the vehicle it available first and then decide to spend your money on it.