We all know that regular car repair and maintenance cannot be neglected in your daily life, which may sometime prevent some terrible accidents from happening. Of course, airbag check is a part that may be ignored by many people who do not matter it much.
When comes to airbag regular check, here I also want to introduce a really powerful Airbag Reset Tool, which not only can check airbag status, but also help you to determine why the malfunction indicator light is on. It is Autel MaxiCheck Airbag/ABS SRS Light Service Reset Tool.
Learn to be a DIYer is much wiser than usually drive your car into garage, which does save you much more. What’s more, the reset tool is easily to operate. I would like to share more information about Autel MaxiCheck reset tool.
1. Read and clear codes of ABS/SRS system and turn off ABS/SRS warning light.
2. Read, record and play back live data of ABS/SRS sensor.
3. Perform bi-directional test
4. Retrieve ABS/SRS ECU information
5. Provide tips to guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster so as to save time.
So far, its powerful function on ABS/SRS will performed your car well, and to ensure you’re the normal status if you use it for regular check.
Remarkable features on Autel MaxiCheck
1. Diagnose ABS/SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models.
2. SD memory card for data backup and software update.
3. Support data printing via PC
4. Support all 10 models of OBD II
5. One year free online software update.
Reason for update your Nissan map data:
1) With updated maps for your NISSAN navigation system, there’ll be less time wasted heading down the wrong road. Your navigation system gives you the ability to find the shortest and quickest routes to your destinations as well as the locations of all of the points of interest that matter most to you.
2) Updated maps enable the best navigation experience through the best routes, a reliable detour, the closest petrol station, the nearest hospital, restaurants, and more. You’ll also be equipped with the locations of businesses, landmarks, and emergency services that have been added to the map or changed.
3) Update the map data assures you of the highest performance and reliability attainable when navigating, whether you have a destination in mind or wish to quickly and easily locate gas stations, police stations, hospitals, pharmacies, ATMs and more.
How to update your Nissan map data:
1) Go to the 4s or your Nissan dealer to update every 12 – 18 months at $100 – $150.
2) Own yourself a Nissan Consult 3 Software. Input an activation code in order to use the updated maps. The result will be saved on the GTR card. Through high-speed data update system, it is possible to update map data in approximately 20 minutes with the new CARWINGS navigation system (hard-disk) equipped in the all-new Skyline and other future products.
Save time, money and fuel and get updated maps for your Nissan today.—-Written by eobd2.fr .