This morning I received an email from my client Alfred. In the email, he told me that he ran across a problem when installing his FGTech Galletto 2 master. The ECU programmer prompts “ESEGUIRE RENEWAL CON FGTech_DOWNLOAD_UPDATE PER RIATTIVARE IL TOOL…”
Since this is his first time using FGTech Galletto 2 Master tool, we can exclude the possibility of old FGTech software in his computer. Apart from this, there are three other possible reasons that cause this installation error:
1.The user does not follow our installation video and reset computer system time to between January 1st, 2013 and February 21st, 2013. To watch the EOBD2 FGTech Galletto installation video, please click here.
2.The user does not close the anti-virus software before installing FGTech Galletto software. Nor does he repair the FGTech software after it is damaged.
3.The FGTech software is not compatible with the users computer system.
Alfred is not the only one that has got this error message. The problem often happens to careless users. We suggest mechanics and drivers read the following 5 tips before installing the tool:
1. The computer system time should be from January 1st, 2013 and February 21st, 2013.
2. The computer should at least equip 2000Hz Intel processors Core and 2GB RAM.
3. There should be no other FGTech software on the computer.
4. The anti-virus software should be closed beforehand.
5. Ensure the hard drive of the PC is NTFS format.